Free Price Quotes for HVAC Installations!
We don’t charge anything to give you a quote. The quote will always be exactly what you will pay and not a penny more. During the quote, our technician will discuss your needs and determine what size air conditioner would be best for your space. This involves various factors such as the size of your space, number of windows, insulation, etc. The technician will also check for electrical requirements and the outside of your building to install the outdoor unit. Contact us today for your free quote!
If your air conditioner is installed correctly, or if major installation problems are found and fixed, your ac unit will perform efficiently for years with only minor routine maintenance.
There are many things that can be done incorrectly with an AC install, and we’ve seen them all here in Costa Rica! Improper installations can waste energy and put unnecessary load on your AC system.
At GreenPro we have the experience and expertise to ensure a proper installation every time. We guarantee our work for 6 months after the unit is installed and provide your first AC maintenance for free once the six months is up.
Your GreenPro AC technician will always ensure the following procedures when installing a new mini-split air conditioning system:
- Allow adequate indoor space for the installation, maintenance, and repair of the new system, and to provide a way to clean the evaporator coil.
- Locate the condensing unit where its noise will be minimal and it can be accessed to be serviced and maintained regularly.
- Place the condensing unit in a shady spot, if possible, which can reduce your air conditioning costs by 1% to 2%
- Ensure proper evacuation of line set by using vacuum pump to get rid of moisture and air inside pipe.
- Install drain line correctly to avoid kinks and to direct water outside which will prevent your AC from leaking in the future
- Install correct length of pipe for proper efficiency. A common problem here in Costa Rica: When the line sets are too big, too long and coiled up it allows the oil to separate from the refrigerant inside of the lines.
This delivers several predictable side effects: a) It starves the compressor of the oil that it needs in order to run efficiently.b) It reduces the effective capacity of the compressor so it needs longer run times. c) It results in higher energy costs d) It can result in premature compressor failures.